27 May 2009

Wow, lot's happened!

Well,
As you can see, I have been busy. I finished the 20mm building seen in the earlier post and am working on another one and the Terminators. Gotta put the finished pics of those up, and I have some Traveller Imperial Marines to finish the basework on and spray up. Gotta get some vehicles for them at some point. I am next going to work on some old Force XXI figures (only thing I have from them). They'd look good as Tanstaffl Free Legion troops from 2300 fame. And, since I am a big 2300 fan...they make a natural fit, and the scheme is easy to paint from the looks of it.

Ambush Alley goes well, and I am working on the Terminator rules because recent playtests found out a few things that need tweaking...but I want to be careful with the rules as written.

No comments:

Post a Comment