07 October 2009

Never say Never I guess....

Well,
I was contacted by a new CBT group forming in the area, and get this, they asked me to join them..funny how that worked out. So, I'll give it a shot. Can't hurt, can it? I'm going to be getting a lot of historicals done soon as well..I have so much to do right now, it's not funny...

- Writing projects
- Putting together some kits and organizing my US force for Twilight 2000 Iran. Then, repainting my US Woodland BDU guys because frankly, I've found a better way, probably end up repainting most of my moderns.
- Painting up the remains of the WWII that needs to be done. There's a lot, but the armies are mostly done that I do have, with certain exceptions.
- Getting started on my Micro Armor moderns (getting more of that painted and done).
- Painting more 'Mechs (It seems I'll be putting them to use after all?)
- Finishing up more 15mm Sci-fi armies.
- Get the pics I took at Game Day up!

I think once I can get all this out of the way, life will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment