06 January 2009

A place to game in DC proper.

Well folks,
Here's where I ramble about something of interest to me. Namely? There's really not a decent place to game in DC that's not a bear to get to by metro. I really don't have driving as an option because I am an epileptic. It's just better I don't. So, I get rides from friends and or take metro. For my Classic Battletech group, it works well as we carpool anyhow. But for historicals...not so much. I've gone out to Game Parlor-Chantilly for NOVAG nights and getting back was an adventure, and expensive by taxi, not to mention it was somewhat easier when I worked in Falls Church to get there, Bethesda, not so much. So, what does a gamer in DC do? I am sure there are options that aren't occuring to me, so what the heck blog land? Are there options? Are there folks like me in DC who'd like to get together and work on this problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment