17 July 2011

New AAG Website

The forums aren’t back up yet (darn!) but the new site is just gorgeous!

http://www.ambushalleygames.com/incoming/news/21-a-new-look-a-new-day

I can only say that the future for AAG looks very bright indeed. I will be doing a review on the new FoF book (got mine last week), and I intend to be hard, but fair. But I will say I like what I see thus far.

Here’s to new and cool things at AAG. With that comment? I can say with confidence that Blood Upon the Risers will be out soon. I am rather invigorated by the new FoF and I am seeking to finish it, along with bringing it inline with the newer version of the rules. I hope you all will like it, and it’ll give all you Cold War nuts something to game before November?

That’s it for now. See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment