24 January 2010

WIP TFL 15mm Sci-Fi

Well,
I'm not QUITE done, but I have made some real progress. I am working on as you all know, a Ramrod Platoon of the Tanstaffl Free Legion.

Photobucket

The original color plate from the Aurore Sourcebook, included for comparison purposes only and not intended as a copyright challenge.

Photobucket

A Roo analogue, it's a Wombat II from Ground Zero Games 15mm Line...the resemblance is uncanny.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Figures are by Force XXI Miniatures, they're not bad and look good beside miniatures from other lines.

The methods to paint were simple, a method I found in the tutorial section of the Guild Wargamers website.

Comments?

1 comment:

  1. I like the inspirational artwork there. That particular artist always caught my eye back in my Battletech days as he did many pictures in the Mechwarrior, Mercenary's Handbook and various House books.

    ReplyDelete