08 January 2010

Wow, I guess we can call this a sucess!

More from Jon from yesterday!

OK, many thanks to all who have applied so far, can I please ask you now to STOP sending further applications until I have the chance to sort through the ones we have received already?!
We've had a positive deluge of replies in less than 24 hours, and I think that I've now got more than enough to choose from for the first round of this project. I'm going to whittle it down to a shortlist (partly by style/quality and partly by the BF you have asked for, so if you've chosen one of the less popular ones then you may have a better chance!) and then choose the final ones by random draw.
Thanks again to EVERYONE who has applied, there are too many of you for me to reply individually to all your emails but I'll let you know within a few days if you have been successful. The sets will go out to the successful applicants sometime in the next couple of weeks, I hope, once we are completely caught up after the holiday break (paid-for orders must come first!).
I will update everyone on the project soon.
Best,

Jon (GZG)

No comments:

Post a Comment