It's pretty simple as paintjobs go.
1. Prime Black
2. Using a mix of Vallejo Pastel Green (885) and American Uniform (922), paint the exposed uniform parts, I did a American Uniform base, then a wash of Pastel Green.
3. Paint the Helmet, webgear, pouches, vest, shoulder armor, knee and elbow pads American Uniform
4. Do a dot camo with a 15/0 or a 20/0 brush (this is the eye straining part) on the Helmet, vest, and shoulder armor pads with Flat Brown (984) and German Camo Dark Green (979).
5. Paint face and hands with Dark Flesh (984) and then hit it with Privateer Flesh Wash.
6. Paint the Rifles/SAWs Dark Gray (994)
7. Flock the base and seal.