24 February 2010

Now that's what I'm talking about!



Ok, say it with me folks, we've been begging for terrain in the 15mm sci-fi world for years. GZG was amongst the first to work on this, and their latest efforts have been great...but my jaw dropped with what's coming out of Painted Terrain.com



It's styrene, so it'll be lightweight, and from the general "put together out of bailing wire and scrap metal" look, one can modify it with styrene, cardboard, and green stuff to one's hearts content!

Well done guys!

1 comment:

  1. It looks great, and I'm sure the price-point will be good. They have just the right feel to them.

    I just hope there's a UK source - having just been stung almost £12 on a £25 purchase from the states (including Royal Mail's pound of flesh), I won't be doing that too often.

    ReplyDelete