21 March 2010

More Work in Progress photos of the Combat Cars and a 15mm Pickup for my Human Resistance forces for Terminator.

I thought I'd take another photo session of my Hammers Slammers Combat Cars, as well as a photo of a project I'm working on with some Peter Pig trucks. All I am awaiting now is the Selpduvian Resistance fellas from Khurasan Miniatures. I am going to mix them with the militia types from GZG and I think we'll have something, that with the right paint work, looks darn close to what we saw on the big and small screens to the human resistance fighters.

Anyhow, here's the pics:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love the stowage. I can never get mine to look right so my vehicles always look "naked".

    -Eli

    ReplyDelete