06 May 2010

Taking the day off....and I think it will be good for me.

Well,
I updated a story I have been working on, nothing of interest to wargamers, but perhaps I'll post it here if there's requests? Also, been trying to get back into the painting groove, I think tomorrow and Saturday, I'll get some work done on the Hammers Infantry. Ought to be done by the end of the weekend. Of course, there will be pictures!!

Also, I am going to a 28mm Irish Rebellion game set during the Rising of '16 tomorrow. Never gamed that period before. I am looking forward to the game, and who knows, perhaps I'll meet some people to have over to Victory Comics from time to time? I guess if you put your mind to something, you can do it.

Other than that, I am involved in a Battletech Strategic Game that's helping a guy in Australia come up with the action for an alternate 4th Succession War. Ah, give me the days of Hanse and co! That was Battletech!

I might be offering up some 20mm stuff for trade/sale soon. I've gotten better Japanese sculpts and frankly, the Japanese I have aren't all that great, so out the door they will go. They're primed and based, so I should get something decent for them. There will probably be some Skytrex Modern Russians going with it. But I've got to get some time to go through it all.

So, that's it here, just wanted to make sure the blog don't get stale!

No comments:

Post a Comment